Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hello again.

Why, hello.

After a month of world traveling, relaxing, and enjoying what's likely to be my last holiday break ever, I'm baaack. I'm trying to get organized and back into work mode (or really just normal life mode), which includes reading the copious blog posts and internet musings I missed while I was gone. While I'm doing that, I'll share some of the many, many pictures I took while I was gone. I thought it'd make things easier to group them into themes of sorts, so I'll start with windows and doorways.

It might sound odd, but I'm always intrigued by the details of brightly colored doorways or windows. It must run in the family, because on a trip to Vietnam a few years ago, my sister and I noticed the constant among all our pictures was a focus on pretty much any bright doorway. So, without further ado, here are some shots for you.
















No comments: