Monday, May 23, 2011

Linked In (a collection of links from around the web)

So much to share, not enough time to devote a post to each. Check out some links of good stuff from around the web.

Don't Fear the Internet is a series of web tutorials by Jessica Hische and Russ Maschmeyer that promises to be good.

I'd like to carry my stuff in one of these upcycled bags (via Cool Hunting).

Red, black, and white does it for me every time.

Sometimes good design doesn't get used, as in the case with these "killed" book covers.

Lots of goodies to be found at the National Stationery Show.

I'm (really) late in writing about it, but Kate's playlist makes me feel like dancing.

How pretty is this new stationery from Rifle Paper Co.?

True statement.

This alarm dock is a beauty.

Whaaaat? Pure silliness.

No comments: